Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sharing the LOVE

Lately I've been trying really hard to share my time and love with both of the kids. I know that Janson doesn't understand, but he seems to feel rather comfortable with his mommy holding him, so I try to show Kelson lots of attention if I'm not holding him. Kelson has been wonderful with sharing me, she understands a lot for a 4 year old and doesn't get jealous. If I am holding Janson I ask Kelson to come snuggle with us or to come talk to her brother so she doesn't feel like he's getting all my attention. I love love love having a little baby around the house again. Although I've been AWFULLY tired this last week being at home alone, its been wonderful hanging with my babies. The house is a wreck though. I've been working full weeks, no virtual, so my schedule is a little harder to maintain, but so far so good. The weeks are flying by. With all the activities life brings I'm sure I'll just get even more worn out and tired... but hey, that's what makes life so great!

No comments: