Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Heartland- TAKE TWO


This week Jason is in Nashville meeting with the record label and manager. They are working on a new and improved "Heartland". We are anxious to see what is going to happen. Because Jason has voice issues aka spasmodic dysphonia he is getting frustrated and unable to do any lead singing. Fingers crossed for him to try botox shots into his throat. Its been known to temporarily help. Surgery is LAST resort. He's been trying to do natural ways to cure it, but nothing seems to help :( I feel so bad for him, but we will find something that will work. I have a good feeling.
So the new Heartland group is just three guys: Jason, Charles (Heartland's fiddle player), and a new guy named Chad. Chad is singing the lead on the new single and he has a really awesome voice. VERY country- almost Meryl Haggard like. Jason Miller and Chopper are hired hands in this venture.

So I guess I'm getting the feeling of being a single mom this week and WHEW I don't know how some mom's do it and work full time. At least I have "the corner" to help me.

No comments: