Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Are people actually reading my blog?

I thought about just having a private blog since no one really seems to be reading my blog anymore. I've really slacked the last month or two on writing, so that's my fault, but I'm really doing this more for Kelson than anything else. I have a handful of people that read and comment occasionally, but there are over 40+ people on my approved list to read. I don't know if they are too lazy to sign in and comment or they would just rather read than write. I do rely on facebook a lot now to communicate and talk about certain things, but its def not a "diary" sort of thing I want to have out for everyone to see. Maybe I should just not care who is reading this and continue on....

i'm just happy that I've kept it going this long so Kelson will have lots of memories to re-cap! :)

4 comments:

Keri Donald said...

I think it's worth it to keep it online, even if it's just for me! :) I want to know what's going on!!!

Allison said...

I am here! I have gotten really lazy on my blog but I still read up on everone else! keep it up!

Unknown said...

Please keep it up and keep posting pictures! I love it. I only read about once a week and miss you doing a daily blog. Maybe we both can do a little better??

Unknown said...

I read it today for the first time in a while.