Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nobody knows the trouble I see... Nobody knows my sorrow..

Lately I've had NOOOOO desire to get back to the gym. I hate that too because I really like working out and feeling better about myself. I love to try on an outfit and feel like I look good in it. I just haven't gotten that boost yet and I'm not sure when its gonna come. I recently won our "biggest loser" competition and that was a big help for me, but I just feel down about it all and don't care. I texted my workout partner lastnight and told her that I needed her to motivate me and push me (she's been slacking too, but only because she's been working a lot), so I think we are gonna try to get back on track TOGETHER. I just feel like I'm soooo tired all the time (mommyhood maybe?) and I know working out will help boost that feeling, so I want to get back into it. I've had a lot of things on my mind lately- and I'm sure that has reason to due with the NO desire emotion, so I pray that I will just forget all the stress and continue to a healthier me. Normally I have a "REASON TO GET FIT" but right now I don't feel like I have one. I am doing that "biggest loser" competition with Keri and her friends, but I feel like I have no chance since guys are competiting and they are already 2 weeks into it and they are SERIOUS competitors- which is awesome. The cash sure would be nice- and so would losing my desired weight, but I just can't seem to get into it. In the past I had a HUGE reason to get into shape- CMA and ACM award shows... how can you not- being amongst celebrities, etc.. Plus Jason was getting thinner and I couldn't have him doing that without me ;) So I just have to find that motivator again. I'm thinking it might be a "HOT HALLOWEEN COSTUME" this year... a few years back I was Batgirl and good lord- I want to have that body again- I was pretty hot! So anyways, I think the people who you are around make a huge difference and their desires to get fit fall on you.
Maybe I can convince Jason and Stacey to both step it up so we can all get FIT together, then I will follow along. I want to not only look good, but feel good too. Esp for my baby girl.

BTW- my sister is kicking butt in the competition- she's at the gym religiously and always doing diff workout routines. I'm soooo proud of her. Her gym sounds so awesome- a swimming pool, etc.. I want that, but good ole Riveria will have to do for now :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Do I need to put on my old cheerleading uniform and do a "Kelly" cheer! Give me a "K".... It is so hard to get started back into working out. You probably got really burned out with how hard you worked at it for the biggest loser. Sometimes just making myself go that one time will get me into it again. I am sure it is hard for you with working and Jason being gone alot, but you did it once and you can do it again! Just set small goals at first! Put on your workout shoes and see where it goes from there! Even if you only make it to the couch, that was one step closer than the day before! GO KELLY!!!!

Keri Donald said...

I think you should start with a goal of "5% of my body weight" or something like that. Hot Halloween Costume sounds good too. Maybe a family photo shoot for Christmas (that you would do in November at the latest, of course)? I know you can do it!

And thanks for the props for me! :)