Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday C-Man


Kelson's 8 day younger cousin, Corgan (aka C-man, Charlie Brown, Uncle Fester), turned 1 today!! Since we couldn't be there to celebrate, I got a pic of Kelson holding Corgan's picture and showing off her cute Monkey with Corgan's birthday Zoo invitation. Have a wonderful bday my little nephew. We love you!!!

What an exciting month! I just can't believe that our babies are 1. Seems like yesterday my sis and I were pregnant together. Its been such a wonderful experience to have another baby around that was Kelson's age. Corgan looks so much like my brother did- and he turned out to be a VERY handsome man, so look out ladies :) Course my dad has VERY strong genes too so all our kids have a little bit of "Papa" in em. Keri and Belle made homemade cookies for Corgan lastnight- they turned out rather well for not using cookie cutters. Belle made an adorable sous chef. I hate that we can't be there to go to the Zoo to celebrate with them. I think they are moving his party to Monday since Miss Hurricane Fay didn't bring great weather. Tonight Keri and Keith are going to watch the Smashing Pumpkins at Hard Rock Live- (this is Keith's all time fav group). Hence, C-man's name originated from Billy Corgan (lead singer/guitar for the Pumpkins).

**The Summer Olympics '08 was the same month as both our babies bdays. Pretty cool.

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Awe! That's so sweet!!! We wish we could all be there (or here) to celebrate together. I'm sure we'll be celebrating together soon enough. :)

Thank you Kelson (and Kelly)! We love you!

ljkolumbus said...

We had a fun time at the zoo and then went to UNO's for lunch (same place we celebrated Belle's actual birthday. Pretty appropriate for a 1st birthday :) Wish you could have been here with us too! It's so fun to see now that Corgan is walking/running all over the place how much interaction there is with him and Belle!! Can't wait to see all my 'babies' together again!!