Monday, July 28, 2008

Pushing through...

Well the Biggest Loser Competition ends this Wed. I can't believe its finally here! I'm so nervous about the weigh in since my weight has fluctuated so much over the last few weeks. I REALLY want to win, but I guess well know Wed night. I will post the before and after pics (for those who approve) and announce the winner Thurs morning on my blog. I've been having a heck of time figuring out the formula for calculating the body fat %, so with Stacey's help I should get it figured out. I didn't do TOO bad this weekend, although I had a few falls, but overall I think I did ok. I haven't seen if I lost or gained, so that will tell the truth. Well here goes nothing- wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

thanks for adding me on to view your blog. I will have to sit down one day while the boys are busy and catch up on you guys. Good luck with the weigh in. I am sure you did great! you always look beautiful!