Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FINAL Biggest Loser Blogger Weigh In...


Well this is the final weigh in. For those of you who don't stop by today to weigh in at Lucy's, please e-mail me your final results- I need your current weight, total lbs lost, and current body fat %. Since it was really confusing to calculate the body fat percentage, we are going to do this: Every % you lose of body fat will equal 1lb of weight loss, so we will add it into your total lbs lost. I think this will be the most fair. Well girlies, for the last time, let's hear it :) PLEASE give me your information (above) by evening time tonight so I can get the scores tallied. Good luck everyone!!!
I plan to post the winner tomorrow morning!!!!

We talked about possibly having another competition - after a month or so break- so if you are interested please let me know. DEDICATED members only!!!

No comments: