Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Sister!!!


I already called my sister today to wish her a Happy 32nd Bday, but I thought I would blog about it too. We got her a Lowe's GC - she wants a rockin' rocking chair for their new porch ;) Its ok- she already opened that present :) We also got her some other stuff that is VERY Keri for her house, so I'm sure she will like it too. Her and Keith are going out to a sports bar with friends tonight so that should make for a fun/children free evening. Our cousin Olivia is in town from Cali and is babysitting- what a girl! Sunday Keri is having an 80's roller skating party! Man oh man do I wish I could be there for that. She is going all out and bringing back the NKOTB shirt. I know if I was going I would poof the hair, tight roll the jeans, wear the fringed shirt, and poofy socks. I told her to only slap the CUTE boys hands too- yall know what I'm talking about ;) oh and to shoot the duck (skating talk)!!

Well happy 32nd bday sister! Love you!!! Have fun!

2 comments:

ljkolumbus said...

I text'd Keri a little after midnight, daddy and I called and sang to her this morning and I just actually talked to her. I bet that skating party will be a
'BLAST FROM THE PAST' .. hope she poofs her hair.. glad I found those NKOTB shirts in ya'll memory stuff :) Wow, my babies are so grown up that they are having 'oldies' parties :) Love you all!! Mom aka GRAMMY!!

Keri Donald said...

Thank you Kelly! :) Wish you could be here for the party too! We'll have to go roller skating together again someday. I bet I'd still beat you in a race. ;)