Thursday, July 31, 2008

AND THE BIGGEST LOSER BLOGGER WINNER IS....

Kelly Albert :) YEA!!! I ended up losing a total of 12.1lbs and 1.5% body fat :) So therefore my total weight loss was 13.6lbs!!!! I couldn't believe it. I was a nervous wreck all week prior to weigh in. It was very exciting to see that number drop down from last week :) I guess all the "being strict" and kick butt cardio classes really paid off. I did have witnesses there, so no one would think the "president" of the biggest loser blogger cheated ;) It was a close run for the winner spot. Stacey Smith came in second with a total loss of 10.2 lbs and Lucy Albert right behind her a total loss of 9.1.

Here are the remaining candidates scores (just so they are aware of where they ranked)
Kari Brake- total lost 8.2
Kate White- total lost 7.2
Sarah Brown- N/A
Claire Lesinkski- total lost 3.5
Evelyn Kilgore- total lost 4.0
Aline Childers- total lost 1.5
Louise Hipp- total lost .5
Theana Albert- gained 1.2

As a group we lost a total of 61.6 lbs and 59.25 inches!!! Way to go girls! Even those who didn't win were still "losers" ;) Congrats to all the contestants and I hope you continue to try to lose weight and get to a healthier you!!!!

Some of the girls are already talking about kicking it up a notch and adding more money to the next competition and starting it right away. I suggested that we give it a two week break, but then again, if I still plan on losing fropm here on out, I may as well account for it. So well see how many people actually wanna sign up. ONLY DETERMINED PEOPLE!!! We will prob start it soon and end it the week before Thanksgiving- to give the winner some extra Christmas shopping money :)

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Now that I'm done with breastfeeding, I'm SO in for the next round!

ljkolumbus said...

I have always told you what a WINNER you are that I find it very hard to congratulate you for being the BIGGEST LOSER, however, we all know what you're talking about.. anyway, congratulations sweetie.. Momma and Daddy are very proud of you, as always!