Friday, August 1, 2008

Signing Nemo...

This morning I was getting ready for work and Jason was playing with Kelson on the floor and asked me if she has signed "fish" yet and I told him no, but I show it to her all the time we read our toddler look and find book. So he says- well she just did it. I ran over there and said "Kelson, show mommy the fish", we turned to the Nemo page, and sure enough she signed fish!!!! What a girl!!! So that's another one to add to the list! Makes a mommy proud ;)

I put Kelson in the booster seat down in the livingroom (away from the tv) near the couch and I was doing laundry and some other things and came down to find Kelson like this in front of the tv. I actually looked around to see if someone had moved her. When I scooted her back I peeked back around and Kelson was moving back and forth to get closer to the tv. What a smart girl. hehe. Gotta keep an eye on that one! She LOVES her wonder pets!

Here are some random pics of my little girl over her 11 month old span :)
Kelson-11months

1 comment:

ljkolumbus said...

OMG, I can just see her figuring out how she can sneak out without mommy and daddy knowing where she's going! Pay back is gonna be so much fun... as long as she turns out as wonderful as her Mommy.. it's only fair you loose some sleep along the way too :) Mom aka Grammy :D