Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Biggest Loser Blogger-- Weigh in- 2nd to LAST ONE!!!


Well girls this is the LAST weigh in before our final weigh in. I know that some of you have lost touch or haven't been posting, so its hard to say how you are doing but I hope all in all that everyone is losing- even if its a few lbs!!! I know its been a busy time for everyone, but I hope you will continue to push towards your goal weight. Some of the girls have talked about having another competition starting mid August, so well see if anyone wants to join. ONLY DEDICATED MEMBERS ONLY!!!

One more week to go... :) Good luck!!!
We plan to meet up at Lucy's house for the final weigh in next Wed, July 30th!!

6 comments:

Kelly Albert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Albert said...

Well I gained, but I think thats only because I'm gonna have a HUGE loss for the FINAL weigh in :) hehe! Well I hope so anyways!!!

Lucy Albert said...

Well I loose, gain, loose, etc etc Not sure where I am at but I think I lost another pounds, not in first place but I still have a week. So we shall see what happens next week at the final weight in.......... GO Team.......see everyone next Wed at my house.......

Claire said...

Well I lost one more pound. Totally I lost 3 lbs. I am very disappointed in myself so I am thinking about starting weight watchers. Good luck this last week! I am going to starve myself. I will submit my end results next wednesday!

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

I am down 1 more pound as far as my scale says. I don't know what I am really down as a total but from my original weigh in I am down a total of 7lbs.

Kate White said...

I got back on track this week and dropped the pound I had gained. I'm tracking a total of 6 pounds from our starting point by my scale. I'm looking forward to seeing how that compares with the "official Biggest Loser Blogger scale" next week. Good luck everyone.