Friday, June 13, 2008

All kids are so much fun!


I bought Kelson a Boeing onesie a few months ago from the company store and I finally got some cute pics of her in it. I even have her reading our monthly newsletter. I'm trying to find a contact that I can send that picture to. They may want to put it in next month's issue. She looked so cute!

We managed to capture a few of Kelson eating scrambled eggs that Memere made for her. As you can see- not much of it made it in her mouth. It was so cute. Even Gidgette jumped in to clean up the mess.

Cousin Elliott (Louise's grandson) asked to feed Kelson her bottle, so of course we said yes and I got a few pics. He is very good with her. I think he's about the age I want Kelson to be when we have another baby. They are so helpful! So sweet too.
Louise told a story the other day that was so cute! Her and Elliott were laying in bed and she was asking about his day (he now attends day care at a local church) and he said that he learned the cheese song. She said- the cheese song- what is that? He started singing Jesus (pronounced Cheesus) loves me this I know... AW... kids say the darndest things! Also, he is the CURSE word police boy. If anyone says a bad word- he says HEY- don't say that bad word- he's so smart. I like that he does that cause it will keep the potty mouth's shut for when Kelson starts copying words. Way to go Elliott!

Misc Pics

1 comment:

Lucy Albert said...

Ah this is so sweet and Elliot so helpful. Also the cute high chair that Kelson is using use to belong to Daddy, Uncle Brady, and Theana. Uncle George and Aunt Aline refinished it and looks brand new. I just love it. Makes me feel so great that I kept it all these years and now my grandbaby is using it. Memere