Friday, June 13, 2008

Lucy's new ride


A few weeks ago Lucy bought a VW beetle. Its a limited edition with Sirus radio, sunroof, heated seats, spoiler, the works. We always talked about having one to run around and shop in (I think it was a girly thing). With gas prices being so crazy, she wanted to get something more fuel efficient. Bob and Lucy still have the SUV for the family outings/shopping so that's a plus. I'm sure Bob is happy to have a car again. Brady took his truck to Minnesota, so we've been letting him drive our Explorer too. I drove the VW and was surprised at how much room there is. Its soooo cute.

1 comment:

Lucy Albert said...

What a cute ride - the more I drive it the more I love it......I have wanted a Beetle for a long long time. Who knows it just might be Kelson's first car. Memere