Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Biggest Loser Blogger... Week 6


Today/tonight we are going to meet up at Lucy's house to weigh in. We are over halfway done already. So hard to believe! It seems as though EVERYONE has lost weight, so that's definitly a plus to doing this. Tonight we will find out who is in the lead and how well everyone is doing. I hope that everyone plans on attending, but I haven't heard from anyone. I mentioned that each person should bring a WW or low fat/cal dish and we are gonna play the Wii gaming system. Just something fun to do :) I hate that Claire doesn't live close so we can include her, but I hope she continues her progress too. Love ya Claire and keep up the good work!

If you are unable to attend tonight, please post your progress- like normal. Have a GREAT week!!!!

7 comments:

Claire said...

I am disappointment in my self as I have only lost a total of 1 lb. I am hoping that I have lost body fat so I guess we will see. Good luck to all and I'm All of you are doing much better than me.

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

Well, after the weigh in tonight, I am dissapointed. My program insists that I shouldn't look to the scale for improvement, but it is hard when you are in a competition that is focused on losing weight. My program is based onlosing fat and gaining muscle which definately weighs more than fat. Also, the scale at my house says I have lost 3% body fat and so does the one at the gym, but the "official" scale says I only have lost half a percent!! So frustrating! I am hoping it is because I had just put in a 2 hour workout at the gym and came directly to the weigh in! On the bright side, I lost 4 inches. So I guess that is good....it is hard to be happy about it since I have been working my butt off! UGGGHH! Well...on to th rest of hte competition!

Kelly Albert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Albert said...

I was also VERY dissapointed. I gained back the weight that I had lost last week. I worked out really hard. I'm not sure why my weight is going up and down- I've never really had that problem in the past. I've only lost a total of 2.5lbs. In a 6 week period of time that sucks!!! Esp since Stacey and I have been working out quite a bit, but apparently its not enough. I've even been pretty strict on my food intake. Guess I have to REALLY kick it up a notch.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to post for Louise since she isn't able to get online right now- well she can- but she is TOO busy ;) to do it ;)
She has lost 4lbs and 1% body fat!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to post for Aline too cause she can't get online. Her weight has stayed the same, but has lost .50% body fat, so that's good.

Kate White said...

I haven't made the progress I wanted to, but I've lost 4.2 pounds (according to my scale at home) and 1% body fat according to the scale at the gym. I wasn't able to make it to the official weigh in, which is disappointing because I'd like to see how I'm tracking on the official scale. I'm just trying to keep in mind that any progress down is good progress.