Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What's up with that? COMMENTING ON BLOGGER


So, why aren't you readers out there commenting? My site meter said I had 22 hits today, but not one comment? I don't get it. Are my stories sucky? haha. Not getting comments is like when you send an e-mail and you just can't wait to see that response in your inbox and you never get it- its frustrating. I am writing this blog more for Kelson to have as a memory of her life but I would love some feedback, congrats, stories of your life, etc.. The only comments I've been getting are from my "Biggest Loser Bloggers" on our competition.

What's up with that!? Is it too much work to have to comment or something?

Imagine how much time it takes to write the blog ;)

1 comment:

ljkolumbus said...

I'm so glad your first Mother's Day was so happy! You are so blessed with your sweet Kelson and Jason ... he's a great husband and daddy. God will continue to bless your family and I feel he will honor your committment to Him!