Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Flight Trip to FL- TOMORROW...

Well Kelson and I are headed to FL tomorrow to visit Keri and the kids! I'm super excited. We are planning a very eventful time. Pictures, beach, discuss my 30th bday plans, etc.. good times. I can't wait! I'm a little nervous about flying alone with Kelson, but since its a direct flight I don't think it will be too bad. I'm gonna bring my carrier so Kelson can hang out while I pull the luggage and carry the diaper bag/purse. I have it all figured out :) The only part I'm nervous about is WHO IS GOING TO BE SITTING NEXT TO US?? I hope its either an empty seat or someone who doesn't mind kids. The flight isn't too long, so that's a good thing too. I always think back of Keri's HORROR woman on her flight to Europe. She was very crude and said mean things to Keri about keeping THAT BABY quiet- it was awful. Have you guys ever experienced anything like this before? If so, how did you react?

I know that we will be fine and I'd rather fly than drive any day. Allegiant is no longer offering non stop flights after May 31st, so I had to take advantage of it. Stinks! Anyways, I hope the fire problems in FL won't interfer with our flight. Just say a little prayer for Kelson and I that we have a safe flight down and back!

Another thing that Keri and I plan to do while we are down there is --- Watch NKOTB on the Today show together Friday morning. How exciting! haha! I'm sure its gonna either be really cool or really suck- no in between.

Well wish us luck on our first airline adventure as mommy and daughter ;) Love to you all!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Good Luck on your flight ---- I am sure ya'll will do fine --- I mean just keep thinking about you are headed to the Beach !!!!!!!!

Have fun and send pictures !!!

ljkolumbus said...

I wish I was going with you to help with Kelson and see those precious grandbabies all together again.. but you and your sister need some 'together' time and I will get to enjoy the pictures :) and I will be going to FL myself in a couple weeks! Who could get mad at your two beautiful faces - just smile (cheezy or not) and flutter those 4 blue eyes :) Love ya, Mom