Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Congrats to Kyle and Renee


Kyle "popped" the question to Renee this past weekend. They are both very excited and can't wait to start planning (well more Renee I'm sure)hehe. Congrats to you both- marriage is so much fun and a lot of hard work, but definitly worth it.
I had mention to Kyle about my "prof bridal consulting" class (that I'm HALFWAY through with) and that I would love to assist in helping Renee with wedding details. I've heard that they may want a destination wedding (FL or beach wedding somewhere), so it may be a hard task, but I'm up for it. Esp since my sister lives in FL and could help with details. On of the points they made clear is that you have to coordinate/consult a couple of weddings for FREE before charging to build up my experience and portfolio for future clients. So hard to believe my little brother is getting married! She is going to be a great addition to the family. We needed a girl to pass on the Kolumbus name ;)

1 comment:

ljkolumbus said...

We are very excited to have Renee become a part of our family.