Friday, April 25, 2008

The biggest loser... INFORMATION UPDATE

Well it looks like the number of contestants is growing, which means.... MORE MONEY for the winner :) After talking to some of the local crowd who are participating, we talked about doing some "FUN" events to go along during the competition. Ex: "Weight Watchers" meals pot luck at someone's house then going to do a fun activity- bowling, put put, (something that requires movement) ;) So its not going to be just an average sign in each week thing. This is going to be fun and self-challenging. What do you guys think of meeting up next week sometime (maybe Wed)- weighing in, measuring, and taking before pics (courtesy of my camera)? For the out of town folks, please take a BEFORE picture and then take your measurements(Chest, arms, waist, thighs, and hips). I'm sorry you can't partake in the activities, but if you have people around you to do this with- let me know and well sign em up. I can't wait to get started and it sounds like you guys are getting excited too!

I had my BAD meal of the week lastnight at Terranova! I'm going to try and get it all out of my system this weekend so I'm ready to go on Monday! For those of you who want to join the gym- I attend Lady Riveria and LOVE it. They have so many classes and a great variety of cardio machines and free weights. I'll be happy to start you a program if you want :) They have people who can train you as well if you feel more comfortable going that route. Several of you already have accounts, so I'll see you there :) We can even meet up for classes sometime. Whatever you want to do, but I plan on winning :) he he! Bring it on!!!!!

PS- I need each contestant to somehow get me the $30 next week.

3 comments:

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

I will help you get this stuff together if you want. If I can make it on Wednesday it will only be for a few minutes. We are leaving to go out of town on Thursday morning and we will prob be packing and getting stuff together.

Keri Donald said...

That looks like such a great idea! Wish I could participate, but I know you will win anyway to get us some more spending money for our sister trip! :) Yea!

Sarah Lena said...

Let me know if you guys decide to do a Wednesday thing. I can probably stop by.. but I love the idea of potlucks and activities!

I wish Riviera had childcare. That's the only downfall. We're moving in a month, and will be within walking distance of the YMCA.. CHILDCARE!! :)