Monday, April 21, 2008

The Biggest Loser- BLOGGER Contestants- So far...

1)Kelly Albert
2)Natasha Broomfield
3)Stacey Smith
4)Kate White
5)Jeannette Wyttenbach
6)Lucy Albert
7)Louise Hipp
8)Keri Burry
9)Gwyn Culpepper
10)Theana Albert
11)Sarah Brown
12)Claire Lesinski

If you decide that you want to join, please e-mail me at kelly.k.albert@boeing.com or just post a comment saying that you want to partake.
I am going to follow the biggest loser process and calculate the winner from your percentage of weight lost overall. So if your starting weight is 180 and you lose 18 lbs, you lost 10% of your weight (18/180 = .10 = 10%).I would LOVE to get before pics to post too for each contestant, so everyone who is competing, make sure you take a before picture and send it to me. Also, every Wednesday please track your progress on my blogger. I'll be asking for comments!
I would like to start the competition next Monday- April 28th. Each contestant please send me or get me the $30 next week. I'll put it in safe keeping for the winner! The competition will end the morning of July 4th!!! Good luck girls!!!

6 comments:

Kelly Albert said...

You can count theana in

Kelly Albert said...

I am so in

Sarah Lena said...

Sarah Brown is in the hizzouse!

Claire said...

Aunt Claire: I'm in! I will give my money to Lucy when I see her on Sunday at the baby shower.

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

I have two girls that wanna participate! Sarah Syrdal and Evelyn (?)...I will get her last name later!

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

Oh, yeah, Kilgore...Evelyn Kilgore!