Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- FINAL ONE


Well I've started "listening to" the last Harry Potter book. Aunt Louise "Weeza" let me borrow her book on CD. She started the last book a few weeks back and has been telling me how good it is. She left them for me to start while they went on their sister trip, so I've begun. I'm sooo excited. I can't wait to see how J.K. Rowling closes up this story. I figured I better hurry up and read/listen to it before someone spills the beans. I've heard rumors on how she ends it- and I hope it ends up to be rumors! Harry turning bad and Harry dying are two that I've heard. I can't believe how much I've gotten into these books. My cousin Olivia was talking about Hogwarts and the characters - YEARS ago- and I was like what is this kid talking about? Now I can relate and talk "harry potter" with everyone. Its a great book (I would say its more for the older kids and adults) and definitely expands your mind and the act of wizardry (which I don't believe in, but fun to imagine). There are a couple of spells I would use at times- if I could ;) Jason has begun reading the book, but I'm sure I'll be done by the time he gets through the next 100 pages. Maybe when I get caught up to where he is- we can finish listening to the book together. Don't ANYONE tell me the ending until I'm finished- then we can talk :)

Harry Potter Island

No comments: