Wednesday, February 27, 2008

By George I think we got it...

Well I did the new sleeping process lastnight and it worked so well and half the time. Laid Kelson down around 8:15 and she was asleep by 8:30. This time I laid her down and stayed in the room- but hid behind her crib so she couldn't see me. I turned on her mobile and she moved around a bit and started to cry, so while she was rubbing her eyes I stuck the pap pap back in her mouth and fell fast asleep. She hadn't napped very much that day, so I knew it wouldn't be that long. She woke up about 30 min later and Jason went in and put the pap pap back in and she went back to sleep and woke up around 7:15am this morning :) YEA!!!! I'm not gonna say its gonna be that easy each time, but I'm glad that she is working with me... God is good!

1 comment:

auntie paula said...

Kelly, Jason, especially Kelson
'CONGRATULATIONS' learning and knowing when to sleep is very hard..i know i am still working on it! Enjoyed- actulayy loved your entire family time journal..thanks for sharing yourself's..Kelly best in your new Boeing position and Jason I can't wait to hear your new songs..prayers and thoughts are with ya'll even at 39,000 feet.......love auntie paula