Friday, February 1, 2008

And the award goes to.... WONDER PETS!!!


Well out of all the kiddie shows I've seen so far, I'm gonna vote for WONDER PETS as one of my favs. I LOVE Ming Ming!!! She has a sweet baby voice. Those little pets are so smart and cute. They have some really funny phrases and jokes too. They can be smart asses to eachother too, which I find hilarious. Plus they save other animals and I am an animal LOVER. I noticed the other day that I was singing the theme song while cleaning. Kelson really isn't much into TV right now, but I am learning what good stuff is on tv. Its hard for her to really watch it cause our TV in our bedroom is up on our fireplace and the view for her is kinda crappy. So i try to let her watch TV in her bouncy bouncy in our livingroom- perfect view and nice and big.

Dora is really cute too and her cartoons are very educational and FUN. I find myself looking for them on TV for Kelson to watch. Although my sweet hubby DOESN'T like her watching it, I managed to give him a little glimpse and realize that the whole dang cartoon wasn't in SPANISH, just a few words, so I think he's ok with it now. My little niece, Belle, LOVES Dora and I want her and Kelson and Corgan to all communicate in all languages. Memere Lucy is Canadian, so she is also teaching Kelson French and so are Jason's aunts. So if we keep this up- Kelson will know 4 different languages by the time she starts talking. Course we just do a little of each at a time so she isn't TOO confused :)

So what are you parents watching out there with your kids? What do you recommend?

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Wait till you see "The Wonder Pets save the Puppy" episode! That's my favorite. There's one too where Tuck gets accused of farting... I think it's the "Save the Dinosaur" episode. :)