Friday, February 1, 2008

Kelson's Favorite Things...


I was just going through my sister's blog and she listed some of Belle's favorite things as she was getting older, so I thought I would do the same for Kelson.

Some of her fav things to do at 5 1/2 months are: take a bath (note: cannot turn off the water- must leave it running- I guess she likes the sound of running water), looking at her hands (always looking at them like she's about to do an interpretive dance move), LOVES to look at her reflection in the mirror (she can be screaming her head off and then you take her to a mirror and instance smile), gets very excited when she's eating her solid food for the day, loves to be sang to, LOVES her jumperoo (which we call her bouncy bouncy), giving kisses, likes to be scared, and pats your face while your feeding her forumla, and that last thing I can think of she LOVES her pacifier (that I call her pap pap). Thank GOD for the inventor of that!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Kelly, I love this picture. It's so sweet and shows such joy and love. It makes me want to give you both a big hug!