Monday, February 4, 2008

Heartland Update

The Heartland guys have recorded 4 new songs for the upcoming album, but currently are waiting to see what the radio promoters want to select as the next single. They want to release a monster hit so their producer, the label, and the guys are trying to find a song that will do as well as "I loved her first" when released. There are some GREAT songs on their upcoming album. Now its just a matter of deciding which one to release next. Please keep the guys in your prayers and the hopes of a continued career in the music world. Hope you will hear the new release within the month.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Thanks -- That is Great !!! You know I wish them the best !!

Unknown said...

Jason,

I've been in your corner since before your first CD! You know you will always have my support! Is there anything I can do to help? I know this new CD will be as kick ass as the last one! Can't wait to hear it!