Monday, January 14, 2008

YUCK.. the green stuff...

Poor little Kelson caught her cousin's colds while they were here for the holidays. Both of her cousins had bronchitis, so I wanted to make sure that Kelson didn't have it too, but it turns out she had a slight case and was on the end of it, so she said she would only get better. She is doing much better already. She didn't have an ear infection or a fever, so the dr expects her to be back to normal very soon. I stayed home from work Friday to tend to her and give her the req'd medicine (robitussin dm). It did seem to help. Kelson made the same EWWWW face I make when she took the medicine as I do when I have to take the "green stuff". I HATE that stuff. Thanks to Xango I haven't had to take it in a long time. That tastes 100 times better. Jason is at home tending to our little girl now. Since the medicine is only required if she is doing HEAVY coughing- I only gave her two doses of it this weekend.

Even though we aren't due to go back to the dr again for another month for her next round of shots- they did weigh her and she is up to 14lbs/12oz- that was fully dressed, but I still couldn't believe it. She gained 2lbs in one month! At least we know she is eating ok. hehe!

No comments: