Monday, January 14, 2008

SMILE... your on Canon camera

When my sister was here for the holidays she helped Jason and I go online and find a nice "photographers" camera to capture high resolution/quality pics of Kelson. We purchased a Canon Rebel. We got in the mail the other day and OMG its awesome. It takes really clear pics and has really cool settings. I still have to get to know the camera better and read the "book" on it, but I think its gonna be something wonderful to capture pics of our family. Jason has already started clicking away. He can get some really good "Heartland" shots with it too. Shows, poses, etc..
Thank you Keri for your help and guidance. Next step... to learn how to use Photoshop! I have a graphics guy here at work that deals with photoshop every day and is going to guide me through it. I'm excited about learning how to use it for Kelson's pictures. I'll post some of the ones we have taken- once I read the part of the book- haha!

No comments: