Monday, January 14, 2008

Catching up... Christmas time...




Christmas for us this year was so awesome. So hard to believe that we had a beautiful little girl here to share it with. She did so good. She tried to open a few presents and did really well with it. She had that grip hold on that paper and tore it open. She got so many awesome things from toys, clothes, books, and all the things a 4 month old needs ;) Jason and I didn't have to buy her much- I got her the essential stuff- formula, diapers, wipes, etc.. cause I knew the family would spoil her with the "fun" things; and they did. I am going to post some of our pictures from Christmas time. As she was opening presents, taking naps, during Christmas Eve and Christmas all I could think about was "OMG I can't wait till next year". Our family is HUGE into Christmas and Santa so I can't wait to have fun with that with her. We spent Christmas Eve with the Alberts at their house- and some of Lucy's family members- and we had a great time. Got a late start on opening presents so we had to finish up Christmas morning. We got a few hours sleep and went at it again Christmas morning- before this was Nanny and Santa time, but since we had family coming in and traditions tend to change as family grows, we went to mom's house around 11am to do Christmas with them. My sister's family, mom and dad, and GAK (Great Aunt Kim)and Olivia, and my brother Kyle joined us this year for Christmas- we really had a great time. Jason, Kelson, Eers, and I went home to shower and take a little nap and then came back to Grammy's house for Christmas dinner. WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT WE WERE ON TIME and I DIDN'T GET IN TROUBLE AT ALL THIS YEAR- haha! Right mom :) I think having the grandbaby helped soothed things this year and we just went with the flow. Kelson had a great time hanging out with Corgan and Annabelle. They were so much fun. Belle kept repeating "Baby Kelson"... it was adorable and it showed me that Keri had been teaching Belle who Kelson was. She could say Baby Kelson and Baby Corgan so clear- it was so sweet. I really enjoyed having QT with my family and their families. Check out my kodakgallery to look at the Christmas pics.

No comments: