Monday, January 28, 2008

The Chipmunk Adventures DVD



Not sure how many of you watched The Chipmunks when you were younger (back in the late 80's), but I just found the Chipmunk Adventure Movie on DVD at Wal-Mart. I was SO excited. Keri, Kyle, and I used to watch it ALL the time with mom and dad- of course. I have it on VHS, but who watches those anymore ;), so I was hoping it would come out. Kelson and I watched it on Sat - a few times- I love it just as much I did back then. I was singing along to all the songs- they really do have some cute and catchy songs on the movie- Kelson really seemed to enjoy it too. She loves any type of SINGING anything. That's my girl :) I'm going to buy it for my little niece Belle to enjoy and sing along too for her 2nd bday!!! I recommend it for ALL ages!!
****** 5 stars.

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

We're the girls of Rock N Rollllllll-a!

I put Belle's hair up in high pigtails today and I actually thought that with her cute little cubby cheeks she looked like Theodore's girlfriend. :) (I only remember Britney and Jeannette.. can't remember the other name... I don't even know if those two are right)

Maybe I'll do the hair again tomorrow and actually take a picture of it. :)