Monday, July 16, 2012

Atta boy Albert

Janson is finally starting to sign :) His first sign is "More" :) Just like his sister. He is 8.5 months old. He does it more like the "patticake" version, but he understands the concept. Yea Janson! Also he has two more teeth coming in- up on top- but not the middle ones- kinda weird, but we like unusual ;)

Kelson left this morning for a 2 week Florida trip with Nin and George in their motorhome. Both Jason and I cried a little- and so did Kelson- but I think we are going to be ok. She will have so much fun. She is planning on hanging with my family when she gets down there. Apparently Aunt Keri has LOTS planned for them. Its goin to be very weird not having Kelson around, but I know how life it, and it will fly by. Gives us a little alone time with Janson too. Looking forward to here coming back already. She's only been away from us for a few days- so this will be a real test. Worth case my godmother has standby passes for Papa and Kelson to fly back to HSV :) but I have a feeling she is going to have a great time.

No comments: