Thursday, April 5, 2012

It was bound to happen

So I came home from work and noticed that Kelson's hair looked layered. Knowing that I hadn't cut her hair and that its normally straight across I asked her to come see me. When i did I grabbed her hair and it was short - like 5 inches- in the front than in the back. I said OMG, Kelson did you cut your hair!? She just looked at me and said she didn't know she wasn't supposed to and said she wanted to look like her friend Lola. Funny thing was Jason had been at home with her all day and didn't notice at all. So I made her go to her room for 10 minutes and told her that she wasn't allowed to use scissors for a month. She was more devistated that I was mad at her than anything. She is such a tender hearted child. So I told her that we would talk about it after she got out of time out. Honestly the cut was rather cute, but I wasn't gonna tell her that. So I went into her playroom and saw the glob of hair and scissors right next to it- LOL! I guess she was telling me that she wanted a summer haircut. I'm just so glad that it wasn't her bangs like most kids do, especially since Theana's wedding is next week. My feedback from facebook is that all kids do this- boys and girls- so I knew not to get too angry. She is a very smart girl and realized what she had done wrong and promises to only let mommy and Stacey cut her hair from now on. I took her to the beauty shop a few days later to get it all one length. It turned out cute... little schmuck! Ah- so it begins :) I have to admit she did look miserable and so sad in the before picture-- LOL! That's not my sweet Kelson.

No comments: