Thursday, March 15, 2012

More on the little man :)

Lastnight I laid him down in his playyard and went to do something and came back and he had rolled over :) I tried to get him to do it again, but he didn't seem to want to have a crowd when he was doing it. I noticed he looks like he's trying to pull his knees up too to crawl. My little man is trying to grow up WAY too fast. I've been calling my little piggly wiggly lately- he's been eating like crazy. At least 7oz of milk each feeding with food two times a day. He's a growing little guy- that's for sure. He smiles (flirts) more than any other baby I've ever seen. He's really start to coo and make noises, especially when someone speaks baby or french to him.

After looking at Kelson's first food, they pretty much had the same "first foods" :) How cool!
1st fruit- Bananas-- He loved em
1st veggie- Sweet Potatoes- seems to be his fav
2nd fruit- Applesauce- he loved that too
3rd fruit- Peaches- yummy- loves that too
He is a good eater no matter what I've given him! :)
Peas- those are coming up next

No comments: