Friday, November 11, 2011

Big day for the kiddo...11/11/11


Poor little man's cirumcision ring was hanging on by a thread, so I searched online on steps on how to get it to come off without hurting him. I called the peds office and they said just to let it come off on its own, but I knew there were tricks out there so I continued to search online. Several mothers tried vaseline and some put a warm washcloth on the ring to moisten it to get it to come off, so I tried that lastnight. Kelson and I were bathing in my bathtub, so I had mom bring him to me so I could include him in the fun. I kept his umbilical area dry and Janson seemed to LOVE the bath. He cried for a minute, but then realized that he was in warm water. He loved it, just like his big sister did. Kelson helped me wash his hair and I put the warm washcloth on his private area. So lastnight when mom was changing his diaper, she called me in, and his ring had fallen off (a few hrs after the bath) :) So it worked!! Good 'ole internet! Then this morning his umbilical cord was off too. It was a big day for the kiddo. 11/11/11 he got his manhood back :) I'm looking forward to his first real bath :)

No comments: