Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Biggest Loser.... First Week

Well, at first it wasn't a good week, due to the fact that the batteries were low in the scale and gave me some VERY inaccurate numbers. Scared me really. Said that I had lost 6 lbs- which I was really excited about- but gained 4% body fat. I knew something wasn't right!!! Luckily the day before weigh in i figured out that the batteries needed to be changed, so once I did that, everything turned out just fine. I lost 5 lbs and my body fat stayed the same. Jason lost 3.5 lbs and lost 2% body fat :) So it was a GREAT week for us. According to the posts on facebook- most everybody lost last week :) YEA!!! I didn't get to work out like I wanted to- only twice- but I plan on picking back up this week. I went yesterday to the gym- did cardio for 45 min, free weights, push-ups, and ab work on the ball. I'm pretty sore today :) Jason's supposed to start going to the gym at Beez. Its connected to Kelson's Tumblebeez class. I went with her lastnight- what a fun time. She looked so cute in her pig tails, blue leotard, and pink/white striped leggins! What a cutie :) She's always a hit!!! Papa and Toodles joined us too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't be to hard on yourself. It's just week 1. You'll do great!