Thursday, October 16, 2008

buycostumes.com

Jason and I purchased our costumes from buycostumes.com this year and they sent me a 10% coupon that expires 10/31, so if anyone wants to use it- let me know and I'll send you the code to get the discount. We obviously don't need it since we already got our stuff. First come first serve.

This is a GREAT place to buy your costume- its worth the price and its not that expensive for a well made costume. Just make sure you read the reviews on the costumes - I read that my costume ran large so I got a M and I was scared that it wouldn't fit, but I tried it on lastnight and its perfect, so make sure you read what people say about it.

Let me know.... Happy Shopping...

Also, just an update on my working out- I've done it three days in a row ;) Plan on going again today before my hair appt with Stacey at 1!!! We have Disney on Ice tonight too- SOOOO excited and can't wait to see Kelson's reaction. Tinkerbell is supposed to be there too :)

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Great job with the working out!!! Keep it up and you'll be seeing results before you know it!