Monday, September 29, 2008

West by God Virigina/Auburn football


Have to show off Kelson's WV cheerleader outfit (that she got from Jason and Sharee Miller before she was born). It's too big, but it was too cute not to go ahead and put it on her. I guess the outfit worked because West Virigina won their game against Marshall :) I even had a blue/gold shirt for EERS since he is from West by God Virigina and all. I have an Auburn cheerleading outfit too, but since the games were on at the same time I didn't want to have to switch back and forth (like we did on the tv) so the AU cheerleading outfit is next week. Esp since it will fit her.


Both our teams won and AL did VERY well so it was a great College Football Saturday!!!
WV pics

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I'm glad for J that WV won. I'm dying to see my god daughter in her AU cheerleading outfit. That's definitely going to be one for her scrapbook! WAR EAGLE!