Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WANTED: Female Doctor

After having some "female" issues since having Kelson I've decided that I want to try and find a local female doctor. I've had both genders and I just prefer a woman. My current doctor is over 55 and a male and is 20 minutes away. We have so many new doctors around our area- due to the new hospital bldgs they have put up, so I'm looking in that area. I've found three woman, but I don't anything about any of them. I'm not sure how to research and find out more- except by going and meeting all of them. I really don't have time to do this, so I was wondering if you guys either had someone local you could recommend (and close to Madison) or help me research on these dr's. I found Dr. Deborah Kolb, Dr. Suzanne Graham-Hooker, or Dr. Janice Lewis-Thomas. I LOVED Dr. Rushing- my male pregnancy doctor, but he can't be my Family Practioner. So... I need some help or advice.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Tim sees Dr Lewis-Thomas and I see her partner Dr Hodnett ( I think that is how you spell it)WE love them. My mom and sister go them them now as well. Dr Hodnett is really young, so I like that. The office staff is sooo mice and you can always get in the day you need to!

Allison said...

ok, the staff is Nice not Mice! That would be hard to understand them if they were mice! What if you stepped on one of them....

Unknown said...

I have never felt comfortable going to a woman. I go to Dr. Rushings partner Dr. Wheeler and wouldn't trade him for the world!