Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bang Bang...

OMG- I can't believe how much Kelson has fallen and hurt herself (nothing major) over these last two weeks. I realize that she is starting to get into things, but WOW. Yesterday I was working down in the livingroom- calking some baseboard- and I heard a loud boom and looked over and the kitchen chair had fallen on Kelson. She was trying to pull herself up and pulled it over on top of her. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could to grab the chair off of her and I leaned on her new baby gate that was just installed and ripped it out of the wall - haha. That was the funny part. I grabbed up Kelson as fast as I could and reassured her she was ok. She wasn't hurt- just scared- thank goodness. Gotta keep an eye on her for sure ;) She had a little bump, but its all better. Thank goodness too since she has to be SO CUTE for her bday pictures tomorrow :)

JASON COMES HOME IN THE MORNING!!! We are SOOOO excited. He has been gone for 10 days :( We sure have missed our dada/hubby!!!

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Welcome to the first of MANY bumps and bruises! :) Over time, Kelson will show you what needs to be moved in order to "babyproof" your house, but in the meantime... she'll get hurt. Just make sure that unless it's a really big boo-boo, you clap for her and act like she should be happy about falling otherwise she'll cry every time she does any little thing. Being your child, she's already got the drama queen in her genes... she doesn't need more encouragement. :) haha!

By the way, just like his Uncle Kyle, Corgan seems to permanently have a bruise on his forehead (and Annabelle ALWAYS has scraped knees, bruises, etc.), but he's getting along just fine as never seems to slow down!