Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Backburner

Well I've started another biggest loser competition- I am not the president this time ;)- its a friend of my sisters's that's doing it. The winner gets $500 :). They are going to base it on the % of weight loss- not a number. No body fat % is calculated into the winnings either. This week I've been trying to get motivated to go the gym- I did do the Body Attack class Monday night- so that was a plus, but trying to plan Kelson's bday party, working, and trying to get the house straightened up, AND working out has been a chore so far I know that I won't do well this week at the weight in on Sunday, but its ok- I have 9 more weeks to go. My sister and I are pretty at the same weight right now- that NEVER has happened- hehe- and we want to lose the same, so it would be awesome to lose all that weight with my sister. She seems really determined- along with the other contestants, so this time I believe I have to get my game on. Stacey has decided to join too, so that's a plus that I have someone here to motivate me too. So again, here we go again. What's another 20+ lbs-- hehe!

2 comments:

ljkolumbus said...

I'm proud of both of you!! Maybe it will be a tie and you will both win!!!!

Keri Donald said...

No pressure, but it's only 8 weeks, not 10. :) And it ends way before Thanksgiving. ;)

I know you'll kick butt! I consider you one of my biggest competition! :)