Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Biggest Loser Blogger..Weigh Ins...Week 5


We are halfway there ladies. Its time to show us how your doing. Time really seems to be flying by. We are going to meet up next Wed, June 11th, for an in person weigh in. Please mark it on your calendars to participate. If you guys wanna get together and have a pot luck or something fun- let me your ideas. I'm up for anything. We could play Sarah's Wii fitness game ;) I hope everyone continues to push to do their best. I know it gets hard, but keep it up and keep encouraging eachother.

Have a great rest of the week. Can't wait to see you all next week.
If you look at my blog below- you can tell that Theana is in the lead. Next week we will factor in body fat % too, so that may change! Keep it up!


5 comments:

Kelly Albert said...

I lost 3 lbs this week! YEA! I didn't get much of a chance to work out this week, so I was very surprised. I was very strict on watching what I ate though. Lookout... I'm looking to win da money!!!!

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

I have still remained the same on my weight and BF% lost, but I measured myself and found that I have lost a total of 9.5 inches! Over 3 in my chest, 2.75 in my waist and 1 in each thigh! And a couple elsewhere! I am so excited! I have started getting comments that I look like I have lost weight, too! That really makes you feel good! I am kicking it into high gear since my ankles are feeling a bit better! Sorry, Kel, but I am going to win! ;)

Sarah Lena said...

I lost two pounds! Which means, you know, that I'm where I was two weeks ago.. BUT WHATEVER. :) It's still five or six less than I started with.

Keep up the good work, ladies!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure if Louise is gonna have time to post, so I will do it for her ;) She gained 1.5 lbs this week. She is going to start getting back on track. I KNOW she can do it- her and Lucy both were VERY strict in the beginning. So they have vowed to get back to that!

Lucy Albert said...

Well it looks like I gained a pound but according to the "scale" I'm loosing body fat. Of course I got a new car and I am parking far far away from everyone - so the walking must be doing some good also working hard on drinking lots and lots of water. Just I'm getting back on track.....