Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Teefy #2- "This is serious"... :)

I was changing Kelson's diaper the other day and reached down to give her kisses and noticed ANOTHER tooth is coming in right next to her other one. I can't believe how fast they came in. She hasn't been fussy or acting like its bothering her. Another blessing :) What a girl! She is soo much fun. Saying Lalalala all the time now. Can LA LA be considered her second word? I'm still holding out for mama!
Also, I've introduced the Wonder Pets to the Albert grandparents and some of their family members- so now they are singing the songs and saying "This is serious"- hehe (for all the Ming Ming fans out there). Jason and I now talk/sing about everyday stuff to the "wonder pets tune". We LOVE the phrase- "this is serious". So cute/funny to incorporate that into our lives as well- hehe! Kelson loves to watch this show! I don't mind either. Dora is still fun and educational too. Excellete! I took Espanol uno and dos in high school, but I enjoy learning some new words. Esp since I am a HUGE casa blanca restaurant fan. It would be nice to speak back to them. Margarita por favor. Gracias. Muy Excellente.

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Wonder Pets tune is only the beginning! Just wait until you're singing about how to get to somewhere by going to two other places on the way to the tune of Dora's song or singing about how excited you are that your daughter pooped to the tune of a Mickey Mouse song! :) Kids are so fun!

Unknown said...

Kell,

Not so sure "Margarita por favor" counts...lol But your right about Kelson. She was a lot of fun last week just until she got too tired the little punkin.