Thursday, April 10, 2008

Annoying LIGHTS

Why does EVERYTHING in the world have to have a light on it? I get so frustrated with this. I mean sometimes its nice to have a little night light to go to sleep to or something to soothe you so you can see when you get up in the middle of the night, but when everything has a little light its annoying. Ex: I went into Kelson's room lastnight to put her to sleep and it was like a freaking fireworks show in there. Light from the cd player, light from the humidifier, light from the wipe warmer. Its so annoying. At least its the suddle blue light, but still. Maybe its just me. I like it to be DARK at night night time. Even my radio has that dang light that I can't stand. I guess Kelson is used to it cause she sleeps ok- but it annoys the crap out of me. Maybe its just me!!!???

5 comments:

ljkolumbus said...

I agree.. one light isn't bad but everything has "one" as you said.
but I do have to ask, you say you like it dark.. don't you sleep with the tv on ??? That is why I like the radio.. soft comforting sounds .. nighty nighty, sleep tight - Love you, Mom

Charlie said...

And Mother Knows Best

Keri Donald said...

Crazy... we don't have a wipe warmer (do you really use that?), but neither of my cd players or the humidifier has a light on it. I guess just make sure you look for that when you're shopping for new electrical things.

My alarm clock is one of those clocks where the time can change color and when it's blue it is SO bright! I set it to stay on the red color because it isn't bad. The alarm clock that I bought before that one actually only had blue light and it was so bright that I brought it back just because of that.

Keri Donald said...

Now that you've posted this, I've noticed how many things in our bedroom have lights on them. I guess they aren't bright enough to make too much of a difference, but there sure are lots of them. There's a router, smoke detector, air purifier, alarm clock, the satellite receiver, the TiVo, the baby monitor... I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting. :)

Unknown said...

I'm sure you know what works best in your house hold! Not yet having an infant I still sleep with the TV on.