Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Cave


Jason and I took these pics a few weeks back, but I wanted to share since they were sooo cute. She is such a princess. The weather was GORGEOUS so we decided to treat it like a beach day. Kelson was sooo cute in her beach hat- from Belle- and her little Lion King Attire- from mommy and daddy. I remember buying that outfit- with matching shoes- before Kelson was born thinking it was gonna take forever for her to fit in that. But it sure did go by fast. Its just as sweet as I hoped it would be. She has a thumper onesie with matching shoes too.
We took random pics of Kelson in the cave, around the cave, and sitting on the dock of the cave :) She is so photogentic and as you can tell- a HAPPY baby.

See more pics of Kelson at the cave here
Tiki Cave Pics

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is she taking after her father all ready? Holding a musical instrument at this age? Adorable! That's my girl.