Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baby Shower for Michele...


Natasha, Stacey, Lynn, Karen, and I all hosted an AWESOME baby shower for Michele on March 16th. We had a great time getting all the details done and decor ideas together. There was so much awesome food- I think several recipes were given- hehe- and the block cake was a huge hit. It was made my Stacey's sister. If you are looking for a unique cake- contact Stacey. She's great- and it tasted just as good as it looked. She made my Baby Shower cake too and I loved it. Natasha had so many adorable ideas for party decor- she is really good at things like that. It was such a joy to give something so wonderful, memorable, and sweet to a friend. Michele DOES NOT look like she is going to be pushing out a baby very soon, but you can def tell that Jack is in there now- so precious. Made me miss being pregnant, but then I got over it- hehe. I'll be doing that again in a few years, so no rush. I'm gonna enjoy having Kelson first. Michele got many wonderful presents and had a great turnout. Kelson got Jack a "Jimmy Buffett" lullabies CD- I think it was perfect! I hope she gets good use out of it like I have from my Beach Boys and Eagles lullaby CD's. If you guys are looking for a unique baby shower present- you need to check out the "artist" lullaby CD's. They are great for music lovers. Well I would say that everything went great. Michele got us some cute monagrammed tote bags as a thank you. Good luck Michele..Now... comes the fun part... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The shower was tons of hard work but it was worth every bit of it. Kell and Stacey looked gorgeous. At least I'm 60lbs lighter than I was at your shower! That's the greatest picture you posted. And thanks for sending the gallery. I'll be sure and send you mine.