Monday, March 3, 2008

Survey about me...

Try not to look at the other people's answers! Its fun. Thank you Keri for the survey question idea!

So... without further ado, here's the survey:

1. Where did we meet?
2. Take a stab at my middle name.
3. What is my favorite color?
4. Color of my eyes?
5. Do I have any siblings?
6. What's one of my favorite things to do?
7. What's my favorite type of music?
8. What sport do I like to watch?
9. What is my favorite drink?
10. Do I have any special talents?
11. What am I most adamant about?
12. How many children do I have?
13. Your thought or memory when hearing my name.
14. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring?

4 comments:

ljkolumbus said...

since I know the answer to all or at least most of these.. I won't answer now so that your friends have a shot at it without my help!

Keri Donald said...

1. South Miami Hospital :)
2. Marie et toi or Kolumbus
3. Blue?
4. Blue :)
5. Maybe :) The best big sister ever and an awesome little brother
6. Watch movies (assuming that anything Kelson-related goes without saying)
7. Country
8. I don't think you really like to watch most, but you'll watch college football depending on who is playing. Probably girls softball or cheerleading competitions too.
9. Something and diet coke
10. You used to be able to lift people 6 inches in the air when they stood on your butt. Have you tried that lately?
11. No drinking and driving!
12. 2 (one furry and one not-so-much)
13. How beautiful you were on your wedding day (you're beautiful EVERYDAY, but were especially beautiful that day)
14. Music :)

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

1. Where did we meet? The OLD Sammy T's
2. Take a stab at my middle name. Marie
3. What is my favorite color? Blue
4. Color of my eyes? Blue
5. Do I have any siblings? Yes, two.
6. What's one of my favorite things to do? Sing and Play the guitar/piano
7. What's my favorite type of music? country
8. What sport do I like to watch? football
9. What is my favorite drink? diet sunkist or rum and diet coke with a lime!
10. Do I have any special talents? being funny
11. What am I most adamant about? being honest!
12. How many children do I have? Uhh, one.
13. Your thought or memory when hearing my name. Great friend.
14. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring? Kelson

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

Oh, yeah...for # 12...I forgot Eers!