Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hitting the Scale...

Well I won't give you my starting weight- hehe- but I have lost 2 lbs so far :) Its hard to go to the gym consistently when Jason is home, but I'm gonna make myself. Its only an hour or so a day and it will pay off in the end. I want to lose a total of 35 lbs, so I have 33 left to go! hehe! Also, my pre-pregnancy buddy Stacey still has a gym membership left(way to recruite friends and get free months) :) So we are gonna start going together again- at least 3 days a week. Then I can do my additional workouts on my own. Its gonna be a lot harder to get back to where I was because of how stretched out my stomach became from being prego, but I'm gonna do my best.

Also, I'm now on Chapter 27 of Harry Potter. Almost done. Its getting SOOO good. I've slowed down cause I've passed Jason so i'm letting him catch up :)

Stacey is having a cyst removed on March 20th, so please be sure to say a little prayer for her that all goes well. It should be an easy procedure, but every little prayer helps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget that you have TWO workout partners now! Lets get this thing started!

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

Awwww...thanks for the comments and words of prayer! I am ready to hit the gym and I am in for the "BIGGEST LOSER"! I wanna be SO skinny! Even skinnier than before! We CAN do it! Friday it is ON! I love yoU!