Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Belated St. Patty's Day...





Sorry i'm late posting this, but I got busy yesterday. We had SOOO much fun with this photo shoot. Kelson was such a good model and was so happy. We got some adorable pics of her. I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patty's Day. We ate our corned beef and cabbage Sunday night- compliments of Emeril Jason. It was DELISH. Corned beef and cabbage is one of my fav dishes. Jason went out to see "Cross Canadian Ragweed" lastnight at Crossroads with some buddies of his, but I stayed home since I had Kelson and had to work the next morning. Miss Responsible- I know :) hehe!
Visit our kodakgallery for more pics of "St Patty's Day Kelson". There are some adorable shots! That's my girl! :)

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Those pictures are adorable! You need to get some pictures of Kelson is a Jeannie outfit with that pose in the last 2 pictures. Also, in that first pic she's a spittin' image of baby Kelly!