Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hanging with Friends...


A girlfriend of mine, Stacey- my old workout buddy- brought her kids over to visit. They are sweet kids. So cute too. It was neat to see Kelson around other kids and one that is younger than her. Lola is 3 months younger and almost the same size as Kelson :) Charlie is 4 or 5 - I can't remember. He is a sweetheart. He wanted to take pics with Kelson and we asked him if she was his girlfriend and he said YES- AAWWWW. I hope one day that Kelson and Lola become good friends and go shop, work out, and hang out together like Stacey and I do.

Kelson n Friends

1 comment:

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

I had so much fun the other day! The kids are so cute together! I love the pics of Charlie and Kelson! Don't love the pics of me with my neck, though! One more week! oh yeah, Charlie is only 3! Don't age my baby! :( makes me sad!