Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Pap Pap Game...

Pap Pap= Pacifier. Lately Kelson and I have been playing "its MY pap pap" game. She loves when I take it from her and put it in my mouth. She immediatly reaches for it and attempts to try and put it in her mouth. She still hasn't gotten it down, but she's working on it. I pull away from her and we do it all over again. She LOVES this game. She's so smart to know that its supposed to be in her mouth and reaches for it immediatly.

We go for Kelson's appt today at 2 :( Next round of shots. Jason and I are both guessing she is gonna weigh around 15lbs. She's so sweet and has sweet little chubby legs, which are getting LOTS of exercise thanks to the jumperoo. Her baby cousin Corgan now weighs 18 lbs! Big, but VERY happy boy!

I went to a luncheon at Ruth Chris's yesterday (awesome food/ritzy place) for Natasha's bday! Happy Bday Natasha! I've known her for a long time and she invited me and a couple other friends out to eat with her for her bday- her mom treated- very sweet of them. So we had a great time chatting, opening presents, and doing girl things. I had a chance to play with Lola, Stacey's little girl. She is about 3 months younger than Kelson and is almost as big as Kelson too. She is so sweet- was soooooo good and didn't cry one time. I even got to hold her most of the time and got her to go to sleep. Everything just comes natural now. Its awesome. She just got her ears pierced too. So cute! Stacey and I are gonna dress our girls up and take some pics of them together very soon! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

So... how big is my little niece now? :)

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

I had a great time too! Don't you just love being a mommy? I can't wait til it is a little warmer and we can take the babies to the park and get some great pics. We will have to go shopping and get some little matching outfits!