Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy 6 month Bday Kelson


So hard to believe that our little girl is already 1/2 a year old already! she has grown up so much over the last couple of months- really has a WONDERFUL and very fun personality like her daddy and I. We are still working on her with sign language and introducing solid foods to her daily. So far so good. She is so much fun to be around and just to stare at. I LOVE waking her up in the mornings- I won't leave work until I wake her up, change her, give her big kisses, talk about what she dreamt about, and what her and daddy are gonna do that day, and then pass her on to daddy to feed her. We've been pretty lucky with Jason being home to have lots of family time. Kelson is starting blow bubbles and we find that hilarious. Above is a picture of her that we call "dopey" from Snow White. She looks a lot like him. Cute, but silly! I just can't get enough of her. She loves to do this when she is taking her bottle or in the middle of something, its hilarious. No words have been spoken yet, but we are working hard on Ma Ma and Da Da. My little girl is growing up...

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Happy Half-Birthday Sweet Kelson! I can't wait to see that beautiful smile of yours in person again! Tell your Mommy to give you LOTS of big hugs and kisses from your Aunt Keri, Uncle Keith, Belle-Belle, and Corgan!

Unknown said...

Happy Half Year my sweet niece! Your Aunt Natasha loves you so much! You sure did luck up to have such wonderful parents and extended family. You are such a little doll. I love you precious.