Friday, November 2, 2007

Catching up...


Well our Halloween Costumes this year were a hit :) Jason was Popeye, I was Olive Oyl, and Kelson was Sweet Pea. Jason and I went to our annual Halloween party (can you believe Jason was in town on a weekend- I still can't believe it) hehe. Kelson stayed home with her memere and we went out. We had a great time. I'm going to post some pics from that night on my kodakgallery so check out the albertsland website. It was hard trying to get myself dressed then wake up Kelson to dress her. She was NOT happy. But we managed to snap a few pictures. We all had a great time!!! I'm just now catching up on my sleep from Sat night. Guess those days of staying up all night are over now... ;)

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Your costumes are awesome (as always)!

Claire said...

You all three look great! thanks for sharing!